Posted in 16th August 2022 by Thomas Williams
Categories: Legal Notices
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information included in this website is subject to change without notice. Maison Cambria Ltd makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, or of the information it contains.
- Maison Cambria Ltd assumes no responsibility for information contained in this website and disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in respect of such information. We will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the website or any such contents.
- Whilst we take all reasonable endeavours to ensure this website is virus free, we make no warranty that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.